Brow Wax and Tint Combo $30
Brow area is cleansed; stray hairs are waxed off. Henna (vegetable-based dye) is applied to the brows to intensify color. Brows are then trimmed/ tweezed and groomed as needed.
Waxing or tweezing is used to achieve desired shape. After cleaning the brow area, we use hard and soft wax that is gentle on your skin- leave your appointment with less redness! Trust the process and let them grow between appointments. It’s worth it- promise!
Microblading creates natural realistic hair strokes for a semi-permanent eyebrow tattoo to give fullness to sparse brows. Crisp defined HAIR LIKE strokes of ink are embedded into the epidermal layer of the skin rather than into the dermis like a traditional tattoo, this is what allows the ink to fade overtime unlike permanent make up. Your Microblading treatment will involve 2 sessions, the initial treatment plus touch up appointment typically 6 weeks later since some of the initial color fades with healing. During the second visit, adjustments to your brow shape will be made to add additional hair strokes as needed. As with any other cosmetic service, each client will heal differently, and some people may experience fading of the ink faster than others. Most commonly, people will need a touchup after 12-18 months to keep their brows from fading.
More About Microblading
Microblading is NOT recommended for clients with these conditions:
Breastfeeding (treatment is possible, though anesthetic will not be possible)
- If you have tendency to keloid or overgrowth tissue.
- Diabetic or other Serious conditions such as cancer, epilepsy, autoimmune disorders (doctor’s note is required)
- Circulatory or bleeding disorders (doctor’s note is required)
- You’re taking blood thinning medication
- If any skin diseases symptoms or irritation appears on the area.
- You’ve recently had Botox or Disport treatment (must wait 2 months)
- Old Permanent Make Up (Must be very faded will take 3 sessions)
- You have a broken capillary in the eyebrows area
- If you have a sunburn
- After waxing (must wait 3 days)
- Retnoid, Retin A users & chemical peels must stop 2 weeks prior
- Currently on Accutane (must wait until 6 months after treatment ends)
Do not drink coffee, alcohol or energizing drinks on the day of treatment.
Do not take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E or Ibuprofen 24 hours before treatment.